Previously, we released new versions of the KOMP gene list on a monthly basis and searches were directed against the most recent version of this gene list. Queries had to match official gene symbols or gene IDs in order to be successful.
The new search functionality allows you to:
- Search the KOMP database directly, i.e. you will always obtain the most current information.
- Search all the genes in the KOMP database
- Search by gene symbol, gene IDs, gene name, old gene names and symbols, as well as synonyms
- Search by genome coordinates
- Browse all genes in the KOMP database by Gene Symbol or Chromosome
Read more about new search capabilities